You can access Completion Reports in downloadable .CSV format in Manager Dashboard. The report shows all courses that are not yet completed for the employees listed on the page, as well as the completed courses of the past year. You can generate reports when viewing any level of the reporting structure.
Reports display data available at the time of report generation - no differentials or comparisons from previous reports are saved and no customization options are available. Report size is limited to 200 MB (approximately 750 000 records). There is a one-year limit on the values that appear in the Last Accessed column for Completed and Incomplete courses. If the last-accessed date occurred prior to one year ago, no value appears in the column.
Download course completion reports
- In Manager Dashboard, access the team you want to include in the report.
- Click Reports > Completion Report. Only the data from that team and lower in the reporting structure appears in the report.
- Click Download Report.
View course completion status
Course completion tracking must be enabled for each course to view the course completion status.
- From Manager View > People tab, click the name of a team member from the list.
- Do either of the following:
- Click the Completed Learning tab. View the list of completed courses.
- From the Active Learning tab, in the Learning Item column, view the completion status of each course.
- From Manager View > Learning tab, in the Learning Item column, select the course.
- View the Progress column.