The following Brightspace Analytics offerings are available in the Performance+ package and provide access to your data for data mining, research, and analysis:
- Brightspace Insights, a collection of reporting visualizations and dashboards which provide a more strategic view of your organization using advanced analytics. You can use them to dig deeper into adoption and engagement within a course or across the organization. Brightspace Insights includes the following dashboards:
- Adoption Dashboard: Allows users to clearly understand how the Brightspace is being used at your organization. This includes visualizations for login trends, course access, tool usage, and enrollments and withdrawals. This dashboard is intended for those looking for a broad view of their organization such as administrators and managers.
- Engagement Dashboard: Allows users to identify individuals or groups who are succeeding or are at-risk. This includes visualizations for last course access, assignment completions, and time spent in content. This dashboard is intended for those who work closely with learners, such as educators and auditors.
- Learner Engagement Dashboard: Allows users to review engagement metrics, such as course activity, assignment status, and course history, for an individual learner across all their courses. This dashboard is intended for those who work closely with learners, such as educators and auditors.
- Assessment Quality Dashboard: Allows users to understand the quality of assessments using quiz and question statistics such as reliability, average grade, and correlation for all quiz and question types (except question pools). This dashboard includes visualizations for quiz and question statistics.
- In-course reporting tools were built for Instructors to answer questions in a visual way directly in their courses. These tools include:
- Course Overview Widget: Displays high-level aggregate information about a course and links to course-specific reports. Instructors can add the Course Overview widget to a course homepage.
- Class Engagement tool: Provides a consolidated view of activity, progress, and achievement in a course so that instructors can identify top performers and at-risk learners.
- Insights Report Builder allows you to create fully customized visualizations, reports, and alerts using up-to-date Brightspace data and a visualization engine powered by DOMO.
- Student Success System works as an early intervention system using predictive analytics and reporting. You can identify at-risk learners and provide actionable insight to instructors within their regular workflows.
To learn more about Brightspace Performance+, contact your D2L Client Sales Executive.