To configure enrollment forms to gather more information
To prompt learners to enter free-form responses to additional questions to complete enrollment, you or an instructor can assign an enrollment form when creating or editing a course or program. Learners must fill in any required fields to successfully enroll in the course.
- On the navbar, click Manage Catalog > Forms > + Create Form.
- Enter a title and one or more questions to include on the enrollment form.
- For any enrollment form field you add, set any of the following options:
- Select Required to make a field required.
- In the Code field, enter a short form to display as the field heading on reports that you can generate.
- Click Save.
Watch how to create an enrollment form