The Users tool enables you to:
- Create and manage users and user collections
- Enroll and unenroll users
- Deactivate and reactivate users
- End all active sessions for users
- View user and role statistics
You can create and manage users with the Bulk User Management tool. You can also import multiple users using SIS integration at the beginning of the D2L integration process. Integration with a SIS requires consultation with a D2L Integration Specialist. You can also access the Bulk Auditor Management tool through the Users tool.
Finally, you can create individual users through an org unit's Classlist tool (if you have the appropriate permissions) or allow users to self register in the system through the Self Registration tool.
Watch an overview of Enrollments