After publishing a course package, you deploy it to a partner (recipient) at a destination LMS by doing one of the following:
- download it as an AICC course package and send it to the partner
- copy the LTI link and share it with the partner
Note the following:
- Each course package consists of an individual course.
- D2L recommends distributing AICC course packages using a method the partner is comfortable with, ensuring it is sent to the intended audience only. For example, the AICC course package is a ZIP file that you can email or file share with partners.
- To deploy course packages using LTI links, you must set up the LTI registration for each recipient using LTI links to access those courses. The LTI link does not launch until LTI is registered for the recipient. For more information, see Set up the LTI registration for a recipient.
Figure: The Course Publisher interface for deploying a course to a recipient.
To deploy a course package
- From the Admin Tools menu, click Course Publisher.
- Do one of the following:
- From the View By: Recipient list, click a recipient.
- From the View By: Course list, click a course.
- From the list, choose a course or recipient.
- Click the Link to Course (link) icon for the course.
Figure: The Link to Course (link) icon for the course.
- Click Copy LTI 1.3 Link to Clipboard or Download AICC Package.