The Course Content Feedback tool gives administrators a clear picture of course offering performance and user satisfaction by consolidating user feedback. You can view the total number of user feedback replies, the average rating for each course's content, and a summary of how the course content average rating is calculated based on all the topic ratings received.
Users submit ratings (from one to five stars) and comments about specific topics within a course by clicking Submit Feedback from a topic's context menu. Users can choose to keep their feedback anonymous or not.
- From the Admin Tools menu, click Course Content Feedback.
- On the Course List page, you can enter text in the Search For field to find course offerings, or you can perform a blank search to view all available search results.
- Do either of the following:
- To view all course feedback, from the list of search results, you can view the total number of user replies and the average rating for each course.
- To view specific course feedback, click a course's offering name to view a summary of user replies and how the overall course rating was calculated based on topic feedback and ratings. On the Course Feedback page, click the number in the Ratings column beside a topic to view a breakdown of the topic's feedback and ratings. When you are finished viewing a topic's feedback, click Go Back.