The Manager Dashboard interface displays Teams and People labels in the People tab that differentiate between the teams and individual direct reports of managers.
Your direct reports appear in the People tab. The Teams label displays if there are additional levels of teams available to view. Teams that report to the manager display on tiles that include the team name and up to 3 profile images of people in the team (if available).
Do any of the following:
- To view your team of direct reports, from the Manager View, click the People tab.
- To view the teams of your direct reports, click the Team tile to open the next level of teams and individual reports.
- There is no limit to the number of direct reports you can have, or the number of levels in the reporting structure.
- Each user can only have one manager set up in Manager Dashboard.
The Learning tab on your Manager Dashboard landing page lists all the individual courses and learning paths assigned to your team members. The due date (if set) and the course completion status appear for assigned courses. Course completion tracking must be enabled for each course to view the course completion status.
To view the list of people assigned to the course, in the Learning Item column, select the course or learning path.
Courses that you assign to individual users may incur a short delay while the enrollment request is processed. This pending enrollment status appears in the Completion Status column of the course page or in the Learning Status column in the Active Learning tab of the user details page.
- Assign a course to a user.
- From the Manager View > People tab, click the name of the user you assigned to a course.
- Click the Active Learning tab.
- View Pending Enrollment in the Progress column.