Learning Groups organizes all the employees in your organization into groups based on similar attributes. You can create automatic membership rules by setting the attributes for a learning group, or manually add users to learning groups as well as creating automated learning path and course assignments for all users within a learning group.
Learning Groups consists of three areas:
- The People tab in a learning group lists the names of the group members. You can edit the automatic membership rules and manually add users to the learning group using the Edit People button on this page.
- The Learning tab lists all assigned courses and learning paths for the learning group. You can add learning paths and courses using the Assign Learning button, and edit due dates of assigned individual courses from this page.
- The Group Administration page displays the Group Name and Group Administrators. You can edit the learning group's name and administrators on this page.
Create a new learning group
- From the Learning Groups landing page, click Add New Group.
- Enter the Name of the group.
- Click Create.
- Do any of the following:
Note: The maximum number of learning groups you can create for your organization is 10,000.
- To add more administrators of the group, click Group Administration.
- To add users to the group, in the People tab, click Edit People.
- To assign courses to the group, in the Learning tab, click Assign Learning.