Permissions set for Brightspace Learning Repository need to match those for Brightspace for the trust to work.
- On the navbar, click LOR.
- From the tool navigation, click Manage.
- In the Learning Object Repositories table, click the Manage Trusts icon for the repository.
- On the Manage Trusts page, click the Edit icon for the trusted org unit.
- On the Edit Trust Permissions page, select new trust permissions or clear existing trust permissions using the check boxes corresponding to the roles and permissions.
- Use the column, row, and grid Select All check boxes to select or clear multiple check boxes.
- Click Save Permissions.
You cannot save a trust with no trust permissions. If you want to delete the entire trust, on the Manage Trusts page, use the Delete icon of the trust. When you delete trusts they are completely deleted. They cannot be undeleted or retrieved. You must create the trust again.