From the Course Publisher tool in the host LMS, you can toggle access to courses that are currently deployed at a partner's destination LMS. This allows you to control access to your course content, ensuring the integrity and security of your intellectual property, without deleting or re-publishing courses.
Important: Turning off a course package disables access to the course for the recipient. In addition, external learners see an error message when they attempt to launch the course from the destination LMS. Course data, such as grades and quiz attempts, are preserved.
Figure: The Course Publisher interface for controlling access to a course for a recipient
To control access to a course package
- From the Admin Tools menu, click Course Publisher.
- Do one of the following:
- From the View By: Recipient list, click a recipient.
- From the View By: Course list, click a course.
- From the list, choose a course or recipient, and click Access.
- If you are turning off a course package, click Turn Off.