Deleting a repository flags it as deleted in the database, but does not delete that repository immediately. A background process is run to delete all objects in the repository and then the repository is permanently deleted if all objects are successfully deleted including properties, trusts and trust permissions.
- The repository is considered deleted in the current organization and any other organization that has access to it.
- Users can no longer search the deleted repository.
- Learning objects or files contained in a deleted repository are not returned in searches.
- Links created to learning objects or files in that repository, including locked links to previous versions, cease to work.
Delete a repository
- On the navbar, click LOR.
- From the tool navigation, click Manage.
- Do one of the following:
- On the Manage page, click the Delete icon in the Learning Object Repositories table for a specific repository.
- On an Brightspace Learning Repository's landing page, from the More Actions button, click Delete .