Turn on data export
Before you turn on the data export for the Terms and Conditions tool, your D2L support representative needs to enable it for your instance.
- From the Admin Tools menu, click Organization Tools.
- Flip the Custom Reporting Framework switch to On.
Generate a terms and conditions report
Before you can generate a terms and conditions report you must add Custom Reporting to your navbar.
- From the navbar, click Custom Reporting.
- On the Reporting tab, select the Terms and Conditions Version HistoryReport or the Terms and Conditions Activity Report.
- Complete the form that appears on the screen.
- Click Submit Report.
- On the Reporting Status screen, to download the report as a CSV file, click the report name.