Use the Bulk User Management tool to work with multiple users at once by uploading a CSV or TXT file containing user data. With the tool you can create new users, enroll users in org units, unenroll users from org units, update user information, and delete users.
Your CSV or TXT file should follow the format outlined on the Bulk User Management page.
- From the Admin Tools menu, click Users > Bulk User Management.
- Browse to locate your CSV or TXT file and click Next.
- When the file processing is complete, click Next.
- If you receive any errors on the Bulk User Management Preview Actions page, click Exit to cancel the import and revise your CSV or TXT file to correct the errors.
- Select or clear the check boxes on each line to specify the actions you want to perform and click Next.
- If the list of actions extends over multiple pages, click Update Selection to save your selections before moving to another page.
- Select one or all of the email notification or activation options and click Run.
- To review your import actions, click View Summary.
- Click Done.