View Course Catalog participants
On the navbar, click Manage Catalog > Enrollment.
Do any of the following:
- To locate specific participants, enter their names in the search field and click Search.
- To view participants from specific courses, click Filter by Course. Click the Select icon for the course you want to view.
- To view subsets of users, from the Show drop-down list, select All Enrollments, Waitlisted, or Enrolled.
Manage enrollment requests
When you receive an Enrollment Approval Requested email, click the Approve or Deny this request link. Then, click Approve or Deny.
Do either of the following:
- To email an individual participant, on the navbar, click Manage Catalog > Enrollment. Click the Send Email icon beside the user that you want to email.
- To email all participants in a course, on the navbar, click Manage Catalog > Courses. Click the Send bulk mail to enrolled users icon for the course containing the users you want to email.
Unenrolling participants from courses
You cannot re-add a participant to a course once you've unenrolled them.
- On the navbar, click Manage Catalog > Enrollment.
- Click the Unenroll icon for the participant you want to unenroll.
View a course in Course Catalog as a learner
- On the navbar, click Manage Catalog > Courses.
- For the course you want to view as a learner, click the View as student icon.