View feedback and submissions for assignments and discussions topics for individual learners using the assessment details on the Outcomes Progress details page. Each child node displays the typical mini-trend for the progress of outcomes within the node. When a user clicks a specific outcome, the outcomes progress evidence page appears.
Note: All users will not be able to see a user's progress once a course is inactive.
The details page provides a complete view of the assessments, including:
- Activity description
- Learner submission
- Rubric assessment
- The score the learner achieved
- Start and end dates
- Outcomes and levels achieved
- General feedback from the instructor or evaluator
To view the Outcomes Progress details page
- Navigate to Class Progress.
- Click on a learner's name.
- Click Standards.
- Use the Search bar or scroll to find a learning outcome.
- Select a learning outcome to see the evidence related to that outcome
- Click an evaluation in the Evidence list to open the Evidence Details page.