Build quizzes using varying question types. Create quizzes that randomly select questions from a question pool or that shuffle the order of questions.
Visual tour of the Quizzes tool
Figure: Overview of the Quizzes tool.
The Quizzes tool page provides the following options:
Click the Question Library tab to create new quiz questions, or add existing questions.
Click the Statistics tab to review user and quiz grade statistics.
Create a New Quiz.
Edit or create new quiz categories to help organize your quizzes.
Click More Actions to:
- Add a Learning Object
- Reorder quizzes.
- Make quizzes visible to users.
- Hide quizzes from users.
- Delete or restore quizzes.
- View quizzes by availability or assigned category.
- Select multiple quizzes and click Bulk Edit to configure multiple quizzes.
- Click the arrow to apply more actions to a quiz.
Video: New Quiz Experience