Looking for what's new in Teacher topics? The following list provides links to all K12 teacher help topics that have been newly created or updated. For more information about Brightspace features, refer to our Release Note Updates.
- Added About Release Conditions topic.
- Added Attach Release Conditions topic.
- Updated the Manage quiz questions topic with the Provide a random bonus set of quiz questions section.
- Updated the Homepage Widget Expansion Pack topic to change the date of retirement to December 2024.
- Added About course administration topic.
- Updated the Brightspace Virtual Assistant topic to include an updated interface image and workflow change.
- Updated the Manage quiz questions topic to add multiple sections about different workflows for how to randomize quizzes.
- The Using the Brightspace Portfolio app from home, Download a learner passcard for Brightspace Portfolio Home Mode, Using the Brightspace Portfolio app in the classroom topics were merged into the Set up the Brightspace Portfolio app topic.
- The Access your classroom with your passcard, Brightspace Portfolio: Use passcards to collect evidence, Print an individual passcard for a learner, Print passcards for your classroom and learners, Security precautions built in to the passcard system, Troubleshooting: No passcards appear when I click Print Passcards, Troubleshooting: Do you need to scan a passcard every time you use Brightspace Portfolio topics were merged into the Use Passcards topic.
- The Add categories to evidence, Add a new category, Retire a category, Rename a category, Managing evidence with categories topics were merged into the Manage categories topic.
- The Add private educator notes or comments to evidence, Approve evidence before adding it to a portfolio, Archive evidence, Collect evidence using the Brightspace Portfolio app in your classroom were merged into the Manage evidence topic.
- Updated the Create and manage awards topic to include information about the new Export and share awards as digital credentials option.