Capture web enables you to capture full presentations from your browser without the need to download a desktop client. This includes both screen capture and mixed camera-and-screen presentations.
To create a presentation with Capture Web
- Navigate to Media Library.
- Select Create Recording.
Figure: Click Create Recording in Media Library to start your recording.
- Capture Web prompts you to enable access to your camera and microphone. Click Allow.
Figure: Set up your camera and audio imports before you Start Recording.
- Click Change Inputs to change your camera input, your audio input, and to test your audio.
- Click Done.
Figure: Change Inputs allows you to select your preferred audio and camera imports. Click Test Audio to confirm functionality.
- Turn your camera on or off by clicking the Camera toggle.
Figure: Click the Camera toggle to turn your camera on and off.
- Click Share Screen and select a tab in your browser, a window, or your entire screen to display during your recording. Then, click Share.
Figure: The Share Screen dialog allows you to share your screen by selecting the Entire Screen tab.
- Click Start Recording to begin your presentation.
- Click Pause Recording to pause the recording of your presentation. Click Resume Recording to continue recording.
- Click Finish Recording to stop your presentation.
- Add a title for your presentation.
- Click Caption Settings and select Generate Captions to add subtitles to your video. In the Language drop-down, select the language in which you recorded your presentation.
- Click Done.
Figure: Set your Caption Settings and click Done.
- Click Save and Close.
You have created a presentation with Capture Web.