You can override a user’s result for any competency, learning objective, or activity, and manually set it to complete or incomplete. An override always takes precedence over a user’s actual result; if you override an activity, the system ignores the user’s actual assessment; if you override a learning objective or a competency, it ignores the number of child associations the user has achieved. Override results display with a red asterisk (). If you want to change results for an activity, on the Edit Competency or Edit Learning Objective page, click Structure, then click on the name of the activity you want to override.
- Navigate to Competencies.
- On the Competency Home page, click on a competency or learning objective with results you want to override.
- Click Results.
- On the Results page, select the check box beside the users with results you want to override.
- Do one of the following:
- Click the Manually override selected users' achievement to Complete icon.
- Click the Manually override selected users' achievement to Incomplete icon.
To clear your manual overrides, click the Clear Override icon.