You can delete a learning objectives.
Note: You cannot delete disabled learning objective types which include:
- Learning objectives attached to an approved competency
- Learning objectives attached to an archived competency (deletion would change the competency’s definition)
- Learning objectives shared to you from another org unit
Deleting elements that are part of a competency structure can cause re-evaluations. If you delete all learning objectives associated with a competency, users who completed the competency will have their results changed to the Incomplete status. This is because an element is only considered complete if all of its children are complete; elements that have no children cannot be completed.
To delete a learning objective
- On the navbar, click Competencies.
- On the Competency Home page, from the More Actions button, click Delete.
- Select the check boxes beside the learning objectives you want to delete.
Figure: Select the learning objectives that you want to delete.
- Click Delete Selected.