The most fundamental structure must contain at least one competency, one learning objective, and one activity. Add associations between these elements to create your competency structure.
To associate a competency element with another
- Navigate to Competencies.
- On the Competency Home page, click the element that you want to associate with existing elements.
- Click Structure.
- In the Edit Structure tab, do one of the following:
- Click to expand Add parent to this competency and select Existing Competency or New Competency.
- Click to expand Add child to this competencyand select Existing Competency, New Competency, Existing Learning Objective, or New Learning Objective.
Figure: Choose to add a parent or a child to your competency.
- Click the element type that you want to associate with your competency structure.
- Select the check box beside each element that you want to associate and click Add Selected.