The Photo Banner widget is a customizable, course-level widget that displays uploaded images in a carousel. Users with permissions can upload images, add a link to the carousel, and customize the background styling of the widget. Users with the appropriate permissions can also add or remove images and configure the background.
The Photo Banner widget can be purchased as part of the Homepage Widget Expansion Pack.
Add images to the Photo Banner Widget
- Add the Photo Banner System widget to your homepage.
- Navigate to the Photo Banner widget.
- From the Photo Banner widget, click the Open Photo Banner Widget Tools (...) button and then choose an option to modify:
- Add Images: Upload your desired image. Add text to describe the image in the Alternative Text field. This provides text used for accessibility tools such as screen-readers. Insert an optional URL that a user will be directed to if they click on the image in the Photo Banner.
- Remove Images: Select the trash can icon to remove any photo from the Banner.
- Configure Background: Set a background image or color that the other images will be set against.