You can delete a competency.
Note: You cannot delete disabled competencies which include:
- Competencies with an approved status
- Competencies with an archived status
- Competencies shared to you from another org unit
Deleting a competency element does not delete the entire competency structure. But deleting a competency element will delete users' results for the competency. If you want to keep users' results, consider archiving your competency instead.
To delete a competency
- On the navbar, click Competencies.
- On the Competency Home page, from the More Actions button, click Delete.
- Select the check boxes beside the competencies you want to delete.
Figure: Select the competencies you want to delete.
- Click Delete Selected.