Use learning objectives to represent the things that a person needs to learn to acquire a competency or become competent in each domain. You can associate learning objectives with activities.
To associate a learning objective with an activity
- Navigate to Competencies.
- On the Competency Home page, click the learning objective that you want to associate with an activity.
- Click Structure.
- In the Edit Structure tab, click Add Child.
- Click Incorporate Activities.
Figure: Click Incorporate Activities to select an activity to associate with a specific learning objective.
- Click the activity type that you want to add and enter the required details.
- Click Add.