Capture web enables you to capture full presentations from your browser without the need to download a desktop client. This includes both screen capture and mixed camera and screen presentations.
To create a presentation with Capture Web
- Navigate to Media Library.
- Select Create Recording.
Figure: The Create Recording button in Media Library.
- Capture Web prompts you to enable access to your camera and microphone. Click Allow.
Figure: The interface for a new recording.
- Click Change Inputs to change your camera input, your audio input, and to test your audio.
- Click Done.
Figure: The Change Inputs dialog.
- Turn your camera on or off by clicking the Camera toggle.
Figure: The Camera toggle.
- Click Share Screen and select a tab in your browser, a window, or your entire screen to display during your recording. Then, click Share.
Figure: The Share Screen dialog with the Entire Screen tab selected.
- Click Start Recording to begin your presentation.
- Click Pause Recording to pause the recording of your presentation. Click Resume Recording to continue recording.
- Click Finish Recording to stop your presentation.
- Add a title for your presentation.
- Click Caption Settings and select Generate Captions to add subtitles to your video. In the Language drop-down, select the language in which you recorded your presentation.
- Click Done.
Figure: The Caption Settings dialog.
- Click Save and Close.
You have created a presentation with Capture Web.
Video: Create presentations with Capture Web