The Content Report tracks learner engagement with content for each learning objective in a learning path.
About the Content Report
The following information can be found in the report:
- The total view count of videos, simulations, and articles for each learning objective.
- The view count for content broken down by content type for each learning objective.
- The Likes (or thumbs up) and Dislikes (thumbs down) that learners give content for each learning objective.
- Learned value, which indicates how much the documents viewed helped learners achieve their final grade, measured on a scale of 0 to 100.
- Semantic value, which indicates the average relevance of the documents viewed against the learning objectives, measured on a scale of 0 to 100. The semantic value is an average of the numeric relevance of each piece of viewed content (found on the Content Alignments tab of the learning path, in the Content column) per learning objective.
- Unique Content Views, which indicate the amount of unique user page views for the learning objective.
- Time spent on all pages per learning objective.
Use the Content Report to measure learner engagement with content against learning objectives
- In the learning path, click Manage.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click the Content tab.
- Do either of the following:
- To view individual learner activity for a learning objective, click the learning objective name.
- To view individual learner activity for a learning path, click View all Content for <learning path name>.