The Progress Report gives you a graphical representation of an individual learner's progress in the learning path.
The report highlights the learner's most recent test attempt, representing the score as a letter grade in a bar chart and as a percentage, along with the time it took for the learner to complete the test.
About the Progress Report
The Progress Report contains the following sections:
- Test Me: Shows how a learner's Test Me scores have changed over time, along with the cumulative time of all the learner's Test Me attempts. Hover over a point on the graph to view the score of an individual attempt.
- Practice: Shows how a learner's Practice question scores have changed over time, along with the cumulative time of all the learner's Practice question attempts. Hover over a point on the graph to view the score of an individual attempt.
- Activity: Shows the learner's engagement with the content in the learning path over time, along with the time the learner spent viewing each content type. Hover over a point on the graph to view the count on a particular date.
- History: Shows a feed of the learner's activity. Click on the links to view the learner's submission result or content the learner viewed.
Use the Progress Report to measure individual learner progress in a learning path
- In the learning path, click Manage.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click the Progress tab.
- From the Choose Learner drop-down list, select a learner.