Delete a question pulled from Question Library in a quiz
- Navigate to Quizzes.
- From the Actions menu of the quiz containing the questions you want to delete, click Edit.
Figure: The Actions menu for a quiz showing the Edit option.
- From Questions, do one of the following:
- To delete a Quiz Section, Question Pool, or individual question, select the check box beside the Quiz Section, Question Pool, or individual question you want to delete, then click More Actions > Delete.
Figure: The More Actions menu showing the Delete option.
- To delete individual questions within a Question Pool, select the Question Pool, and click the X beside the quiz questions you want to delete.
Copy a quiz with Question Library associations to another org unit
- In the course offering that you want to copy the quiz to, on the navbar, click Course Admin > Import/Export/Copy Components.
- Select Copy Components from another Org Unit.
- Click Search for offering.
- Locate and select the course containing the quiz you want to copy.
- Click Add Selected > Select Components.
- Select Question Library and Quizzes, then do one of the following:
- To include all items, select Copy all items, then click Continue.
- To include only some items, select Select individual items to copy, then click Continue. On the Select Items to Copy page, select the items you want to copy. Click Continue.
- Click Continue.
- Click Finish.
Note: You can now import Quiz and Question banks created in the IMS QTI 2.1 standard.