The Lessons tool supports the following ReadSpeaker integrations:
- The ReadSpeaker HTML content integration solution automatically enables ReadSpeaker online text-to-speech technology for HTML content in the Lessons tool. Any learner can hear their HTML course content spoken aloud or download it as an MP3 using their internet browser. Learners can also highlight and play back a subset of the course content.
- The ReadSpeaker docReader integration provides audio rendering of supported document types in the Lessons tool.
To enable the ReadSpeaker integrations
- Contact ReadSpeaker to purchase licensing and obtain integration keys.
- Implement the ReadSpeaker integrations in your Brightspace instance, as described in the ReadSpeaker docReader and ReadSpeaker for HTML content topics.
- In Lessons, click the Listen ReadSpeaker icon to launch the ReadSpeaker integration.