Every month, when new release notes are published, a Release Notes Updates discussion thread is updated on Brightspace Community. You can subscribe to this discussion thread to be notified when new release notes are available.
We love hearing from you, and we encourage you to participate in the discussion. Leave a comment or question on this discussion thread and help us to continue to transform the way the world learns!
Update your profile settings to ensure you receive the notifications
- Click your profile picture on the minibar
Figure: Profile picture located on the minibar.
- Click Account & Privacy Settings.
Figure: The first item in the Profile menu is the Account & Privacy Settings option.
- Click Notification Preferences.
- Click to get alerts by email (first check box) or popup (second check box) on the notifications you indicate, including:
- Notify me when people comment on my discussions
- Notify me when people comment on my bookmarked
- Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in
Figure: Notification options related to discussions.
Note: The list of notification options extends beyond just bookmarked discussions; review the entire list to ensure you are aware of all the notification options available to you.
- Click Save General Preferences.
To subscribe to the Release Notes Updates discussion
Sign in to Brightspace Community.
Go to the Brightspace Community Release Notes Updates discussion page.
Note: You can also search for Release Notes Updates to locate this discussion thread.
Click the Ribbon icon to bookmark (subscribe to) the discussion.
Figure: The Ribbon icon for the Release Notes Updates thread.
To leave a comment
Scroll to the bottom of the discussion post page and type your comment under Leave a Comment.
Figure: The Leave a Comment section.
Click Post Comment.
Your comment or question is added to the discussion thread.