Learner Experience: New Content Experience
Brightspace Learning Environment offers a Classic Content Experience, and a New Content Experience.
Options inside of Brightspace allow Educators to choose whether or not to also turn on a Learner Experience inside of the New Content Experience.
This short inspiration course demonstrates a resource many Brightspace Educators are familiar with, our HTML Templates Version 3 but shown with the Learner Experience turned on inside of the New Content Experience (Lessons).
View this same material in the New Content Experience (Lessons) in the Brightspace Learning Center.
What is It?
This resource is intended to provide a brief overview of the Learner Experience that can be turned on inside of the New Content Experience in Brightspace. This offering demonstrates content that is familiar to many Brightspace Educators, our HTML Template V3.
It may be helpful to review this resource and compare/contrast it with the same resource shown in the:
Learn more about the New Content Experience
- Content Configuration Variables
- Enable New Content Experience (Lessons)
- Enable Learner Experience: d2l.Tools.Content.NewLearnerExperience
- Introducing Lessons for K12 *
- 3 Quick Tools to get you teaching a course in D2L's Brightspace
Access the Course
📝 You must be a Brightspace client and logged into the new Single Sign on for Community to access this resource
Languages Available: English
- Free Courses and Downloads in the Learning Center Directory
- HTML Template Version 3
- Client Spotlight: Minnesota State College HTML Templates
- Access and Download the Higher Education Module Outlines