What is it?
Do you want to create accessible presentations that are designed for all learners but not sure where to start?
Available to all Brightspace Clients, this free resource offers knowledge and tips to create and deliver virtual presentations that are accessible.
Visit D2L’s Accessibility Academy to access this course and learn about:
- Best practices in designing virtual presentations
- Best practices in delivering virtual presentations
How was this course developed?
This course was developed by the Accessibility Team at D2L in collaboration with the D2L Community Team. The feedback taken from virtual participants of Fusion, the annual conference of D2L, helped in enriching this course based on real-world experience and insights shared by audiences with disabilities.
Who is it for?
This course is beneficial for anyone who does a presentation online; be it an instructor who teaches using a slide deck or a presenter in a virtual conference.
What's in it?
In this course you will find:
- Wonderful tips on how to make a presentation accessible,
- Short videos explaining important aspects such as text and multimedia in an accessible presentation,
- Knowledge check to reflect on your comprehension and understanding of the course content, and
- Accessible Presentation Checklist to download and personalize for your future presentations
Access the Course
📝 You must be logged into the new Single Sign on for Community to access this resource
Accessibility Lab Course
3 Keys To More Accessible Written Communications
Supporting Students with Low Vision
Supporting Screen Reader Users