What is it all About?
Brightspace offers a New Content Experience sometimes referred to as Lessons. Learn more about what this Content experience looks like in this short offering in the Brightspace Learning Center.
The New Content Experience in Brightspace
Brightspace Learning Environment has an alternative Content experience that provides an intuitive way to create lessons aligned to standards, outcomes, and expectations.
This short inspiration course demonstrates a resource many Brightspace Educators are familiar with, our HTML Templates Version 3 but shown in the New Content Experience.
View this same material in the Classic Content Experience or the Learner Experience: New Content Experience in the Brightspace Learning Center
What is It?
This resource is intended to provide a brief overview of the New Content Experience in Brightspace, using content that is familiar to many Brightspace Educators, our HTML Template V3.
It may be helpful to review this resource and compare/contrast it with the same resource shown in the:
Learn more about the New Content Experience
- How to turn it on (enable) in your version of Brightspace
- Introducing Lessons for K12
- 3 Quick Tools to get you teaching a course in D2L's Brightspace
- Navigate Course Content in the New Learner Experience
Access the Course
📝 You must be a Brightspace client and logged into the new Single Sign on for Community to access this resource
Languages Available: English
- Free Courses and Downloads in the Learning Center Directory
- HTML Template Version 3
- Client Spotlight: Minnesota State College HTML Templates
- Access and Download the Higher Education Module Outlines