We know that adopting and using Brightspace is often part of a bigger transformative project for your organization, which is why we’ve created this course as a companion guide to successfully integrating the best tools for your teaching and learning goals.
Brightspace Success Toolkit now available in the Learning Center
Whether you are a new customer, or one who’s been with us for a while, this course contains a ton of information that you can use as a resource throughout your time with us. Covering topics like working with D2L, to in-depth tool usage ideas, the aim of the course is to encourage synergy between your strategic goals as an organization, and how you rollout and use Brightspace.
You can go through the Toolkit chronologically, or dip in and out as you please, however we highly advise working through the Change Management section first if you’re a new customer.
What’s inside the Brightspace Success Toolkit?
- Working with D2L: An overview of your D2L team, definitions of our acronyms, tips for working with support, and an overview of what resources you have available to you from Community articles to our brand guidelines.
- Change Management & Success Planning: These are key activities for any customer, so we take you through the process of creating change management, communication, and adoption plans to make sure you are setup for success before you even get to the technical bits.
- Tools & Use Cases: We want to re-frame how we talk about tools here, moving away from a step-by-step guide and more towards their educational impact and ways you can use them. Beyond the use cases there’s also information on how to rollout tools in terms of communication and training, and then some customer examples to inspire you.
- Health Check: Brightspace is constantly changing with our continuous delivery of updates - the more you take advantage of these the better - so this unit takes you through some key activities you should be doing at least once a year to make sure that your setup still supports your use of the platform.
- Expanding your use cases: Once you’re up and running with Brightspace there are other ways to use it that you can grow into – this unit gives you a couple of ideas about how to use it for different purposes and groups of people.
Access to the Brightspace Success Toolkit is free to all Verified Brightspace Community Members so please do share it around with others in your organization who will find it useful.
Access the Course
📝 You must be a Brightspace client and logged into the new Single Sign on for Community to access this resource