Browse our current listing of new Brightspace Learning Center Resources. Get the full story on each offering by selecting any of the following Resource Links.
Description: The start to a new term/semester doesn't have to be something to dread! Within this Learning Center resource, learn how to successfully manage users, create courses, and recycle existing learning materials for a new term/session/semester, while understanding key considerations and best practices for creating these courses.
- Simplify the course rollover workflows to create efficiencies and understand how to best leverage Brightspace tools.
- Downloadable check list to ensure you don't miss a step!
- Earn a Rollover Champ badge that you can share with colleagues and friends.
Description: Join us as we meet Lynn, an experienced secondary school educator with over 25 years of expertise and a decade of serving as a Digital Lead Learner. Learn about Escape Room design, resources you can use to create your own, and watch our interview series with Lynn!
- Resources that you can use to enhance your very own Brightspace Escape Room!
- ConvosWithCommunity session where Lynn chats with Rabia Ijaz the course creator for the Instructional Design Escape Room in the Learning Center.
Description: This resource was designed and developed with Joe Sisco, Sessional Instructor from the University of Windsor. In this short resource, you will learn how you can use Video Notes in your Brightspace learning environments to provide assignment instructions and feedback.
- Learning all the tips and tricks for how to use VideoNote for feedback with learners.
- On-Demand recordings of our ConvosWithCommunity interview with Joe Sisco.
How Do I Access These Courses?
📝 You must be logged into the Brightspace Community to access these courses in the Learning Center.
*Learning Center Access is provided to Instructors and Administrators who are currently using Brightspace. You must be signed into the Community with your School or Organization's email address to verify your access to freemium and premium Learning Center content