❓ What is Fusion?
Fusion is the All-in-One Conference for you!
- Connect with a Community of peers, partners and industry experts
- Discover the latest trends, product innovations and best practices
- Share your goals and get answers to your toughest questions
- Learn by diving deep into the topics and sessions that matter most to you
Get tangible and actionable takeaways to apply within your own organization and have fun too!
📝Register for Fusion
Access Fusion Schedule
👩🔬Community & Knowledge Lab
Whether you're joining us in person or connecting with our experiences virtually, we LOVE to hear your feedback about what community improvements we should be prioritizing. We're very grateful to all of you that engage with us for Fusion 2023!
🌴 Connect in Anaheim
Knowledge Team: Instructor Higher Education Tool-Based Navigation Study
As an in-person visitor to the Community and Knowledge Lab, you will have the opportunity to participate in a synchronous usability test of our newly proposed tool-based navigation structure:
- Tell us about specific help content that you may have trouble finding and see if you can locate it more easily using our new tool-based navigation structure.
- Test two different navigation structures and provide us with your feedback!
We would love to hear your valuable insights and learn from your in-person experience!
Community Team: Categorization in the Brightspace Community Discussion Forums
The purpose of the study is to understand whether Product Taxonomy based or Customer User Journey based categorization helps Community Members more effectively post their questions inside the Community!
What to Expect?
- You will have access to the Community "Ask a Question" interface, designed to improve your experience with Brightspace Community Discussion Forum 📣.
- You will be asked to locate a specific category each (in both the customer journey phase and the project taxonomy based category) to post each of the following 3 questions within the Community site 👨🏫.
Your feedback is helpful for us to gain greater ideas of how to best Categorize the Community 🙌.
👨💻 Connect Virtually
Although our virtual experiences are designed to be able to be completed asynchronously, we would love to connect with you in our live virtual sessions to walk you through these experiences.😊
📅 July 13th from 1:00-2:00pm ET
📅 July 14th from 9:00-10:00am ET
We intend to use GIFs in Help Documentation to consider a topic as a guide to action and make it more realistic for users. It can be a single step or multiple steps with annotations. The main idea is to help users navigate through a product or feature being described.
To improve the user experience when using GIFs in our technical documentation, we have a few aims for this study:
🧪Evaluate engagement: Analyze user engagement metrics such as time spent on a page and interactions with GIFs to identify patterns and trends.
📈Analyze preferences about a GIF’s speed: faster/slower.
📊Compare GIFs with a number of static images: what will be more helpful and convenient?
Help us plan our future Community events, AND let us know what types of events YOU want to partner to host.
We have a few aims for this survey:
🎫 Get greater insight into the types of events you want to participate in
🤲 Learn interest for partnership with us to host an event/create a resource
📅 Understand preferred duration and timing of events
🤟Your Participation Matters to Us
We are thrilled you joined us for Fusion! Whether in-person or virtually, your presence makes our learning moments all the brighter. To commemorate your participation at Fusion, you will be awarded a new badge!
Badges will be awarded after Fusion. You can check out your new badge on your profile! Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your learning moments!
Share your virtual Community spirit!
Joining us virtually? You can digitally deck out your Zoom to show off the Brightspace Community spirit with us and share your learning moment!
Download our Brightspace Community Zoom background made for Fusion 2023.
Add and apply your virtual background on Zoom.
Want to know how? Learn more from Zoom.
Want to share your Brightspace Community spirit? Take a screenshot and share on your Brightspace Community profile or on social media!
See you soon!