Release Notes Updates

Options
1235»

Comments

• Marty.M.796
    Marty.M.796 Posts: 3 🌱
    Options

Thanks @Keegan.P.699 Appreciate it. We look forward to the last phase of the updates in a future release when all icons are the same style, and we can have an icon party. So close now!

• Markie.H.915
    Markie.H.915 Posts: 1 🌱
    Options

Greetings,

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, but is there a way for users to subscribe to release notes updates as a newsletter email or RSS feed?

Since the switch to this new D2L Community platform, I've had trouble getting these notifications anymore at all or being able to get just the update posts.

If there's another option that can send update notes to email, that would be amazing. : )

Thank you!
    - Markie Hooper

• Dean.D.667
    Dean.D.667 Posts: 2 🌱
    Options

Hadn't thought about looking for RSS. There isn't any on the discussion itself, but I did find this one on the community page: https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/categories/release-notes-en/feed.rss

• Dean.D.667
    Dean.D.667 Posts: 2 🌱
    Options

My feed reader won't load anything, and it looks like any post in the area comes up. Not super useful.

• Richard.S.208
    Richard.S.208 Posts: 1 🌱
    Options

Ditto on the RSS feed or option for a notification on the D2L release updates only - subscribing to this means every single comment gets a notification, which isn't always helpful when trying to isolate important things.

• Judy.B.556
    Judy.B.556 Posts: 47 admin
    Options

@Markie.H.915, @Dean.D.667, @Richard.S.208, thanks for your feedback. We are looking at a solution to provide updates on the D2L release notes only. Will keep you in the loop as we have more information to share.

• Claire.D.2
    Claire.D.2 Posts: 61 admin
    Options

May 2024/20.24.5 Preview Release Notes are now live and ready for review! 🔍️

Please note, this is only a preview for the upcoming Brightspace version, which we will begin to roll out on 2 May 2024. All features described are subject to change before then.

• Matthew.C.812
    Matthew.C.812 Posts: 7 admin
    Options

May 2024/20.24.5 Preview Release Notes have been republished to include the following changes:

• Added a new release note about the Approved Support Contact (ASC) portal.