Whether you’re new to data and analytics or have been working with it for some time, here are a set of assets and resources that will support your success with data and analytics in Brightspace.
1. Just started thinking about data and analytics?Part One: Easy Analytics (within a course) (30 min video)
Tools: In-Tool Reporting, Class and User Progress
This session aims to highlight the different areas of your course that you can access data, focusing on what information you can find out on different activities, tips and tricks with the class progress tool, and how you can create some simple reports using Intelligent Agents.
Part Two: Exploring Resources for Creating a Data Strategy (30 min video)
Audience: Administrators and Leadership
This webinar will break down the process of creating a data strategy and look at the resources available in the D2L Community to help support each step.
Part Three: Using Brightspace Data Sets with Excel (30 min video)
Tools: Data Hub and Data Sets
This webinar will look at the different types of datasets within Brightspace and some simple excel workflows to create meaningful reports.
2. Resources for Administrators
3. Working with Performance+ (Add-On)
The Performance+ add-on package delivers powerful analytics tools to help administrators, educators, and learners save quality time while maximizing impact and driving success. Performance+ includes Brightspace Insights, Insights Report Builder (formerly Self-Serve Analytics), Student Success System and LeaP.
- What is Performance+ (2 min video)
- Performance+ – (documentation) - Everything you need to know about getting started with and setting up the Insights dashboards, the Insights Report Builder (formerly Self-Serve Analytics) and the Brightspace Student Success System.
- LeaP – (documentation) – Everything you need to know about getting started with LeaP (our adaptive learning engine).
Data analytics and visualizations
Also included in Performance+
4. What’s coming up?
5. Need support?
Talk to our product experts and other clients through our Analytics and Data Access and Insights Report Builder (formerly Self-Serve Analytics) community groups. You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers.