The Learning Object Repository (LOR) is a great place to access course materials that support your learning. Your instructor can add resources like documents, videos, podcasts, and more that enhance your Brightspace experience.
Access and search the LOR
- On your course homepage, navigate to the LOR. This is located in the navbar or by clicking More > LOR from the navbar.
- There are multiple ways to search the LOR. You can perform a search by navigating through either of the following:
- In the Search For field, enter the name or keyword for the resource you want to find. Click Search to be shown resources linked to your search. You can also click Advanced Search to filter and add details to your search.
- In the Explore a Repository section, click the name of any repository to be taken to the Results page.
- In the Search Filters panel, choose any of the filters to customize your search. You can also find resources by entering or clicking Keywords. Object keywords can be found by clicking the Show Details drop-down for any learning object.
Video: Access the LOR