Sending an Email to Instructor Only Using Intelligent Agents

Hello,

I have an instructor that would like a list of student names to be sent to her when a quiz is due if they scored 73% or less. Can this be done through intelligent agents? I just would like to be sure that the students who scored 73% or less would not receive an email.

Thank you so much!

Best,

Kayleigh Nelson

Best Answer

• Stefanie.B.518
    Stefanie.B.518 Posts: 542 admin
    Answer ✓

Hi @Kayleigh.N.294
    I don't think that is possible using the intelligent agent tool.

While you are able to select a role ex. Instructor the action tied to the automated email would be specific to their own behaviour. They could send an automated email to students who are struggling to meet a ex. 75% or over with instructions for next steps, additional resources.

If you're logged into Community, you'll be able to access this Course in Learning Center that has a great section on Intelligent Agents and how they can be used for communications.

The Instructor could use Quiz Statistics to review the list of students in the class who've completed the quiz and see which ones fall within a specific criteria.

Other folks here may have some crafty ideas that offer a type of notification for this type of use case so grateful to you for asking so that we can learn more together.

Answers