Examples?

Options
Kelly.B.915
Kelly.B.915 Posts: 2 🔍
Hi- I am switching all my courses from Blackboard to Brightspace. It is all very new and I am just starting some training modules. I am feeling a disconnect because I don't know what a fully built course looks like. Are there examples of courses that are built so I can see Brightspace from the student perspective? Thanks!

Answers

• Julie.L.787
    Julie.L.787 Posts: 281 admin
    Options

Hi @Kelly.B.915 ,

Thanks for connecting with the Brightspace Community, and welcome to Brightspace!😊

We have many examples of fully built courses in Brightspace within our Learning Center. With your community credentials, you can access the Learning Center through the resources tab on the top navbar or from the Quick Links widget.

I'm linking our Directory of Learning Center offerings where you'll find a complete list. For specifically seeing exemplars of what a student view looks like, you may want to check out our Learner Experience: New Content Experience resource in Learning Center.

Hope this was helpful and please feel welcome to reach out to the community at any time with additional questions.