Module subfolders not working

Until recently, I was able to group my content into this pattern (using module/lesson folders) - Module 1, Week 1, Lesson 1. This is working up to Module 4, Week 14, Lesson….

At Week 14 my Content Builder stops transferring to the Content page, AND I'm no longer able to set up a module with subfolder/lessons

Please see images:

Best Answer

• Chris.S.534
    Chris.S.534 Posts: 375
    Answer ✓

Hi Laurel,

In Lessons content view you only have 4 layers, the last being the content item or activity: Module > Lesson > Folder > Content material/activity link.

The last content item can be a resource e.g. html file that links to additional content and activities etc. but in terms of the 'folder' structure is stops at Module > Lesson > Folder.

Hope that helps!

Answers

• Laurel.R.644
    Laurel.R.644 Posts: 3 🔍

I think I understand, yet in my first 3 Modules, I was able to have the layers I wanted:

Module (Module 1) … so for example, Module 1 had 4 Lessons, and each lesson had 4-5 "folders"

Lesson (Week 1)

Folder (Lesson1)

… I could do this pattern until Week 14, and that is when the Content Builder no longer worked for me. I was no longer allowed to use the "folders" - only Module, Lesson…and then content.

Strange.

I have since removed all of the "Lesson" layers, so I no longer have content organized by weeks. I don't like this, but I do realize that even Brightspace has limitations.

Thanks for th help.