Downloading/Exporting Rubric Data

Hello D2L Community,

I'm seeking advice on behalf of our instructors who want to download/export Rubric Data. While they can view this information through the Rubric Statistics page within the LMS, it doesn't seem to be something they can directly download.

As a system administrator, I have access to Data Sets and could potentially extract the information for them. However, I'm looking for a solution that allows instructors to independently collect and manage this data.

If anyone has suggestions or experience with enabling instructors to access and export Rubric Data, your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Tagged:

Answers

• Nikhil.P.90
    Nikhil.P.90 Posts: 107

@John.S.971 Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Community site.

Currently, there exists no feature to export rubric statistics from the LE. The only way to extract the information is through the datasets that you have already identified.

However there is a feature request submitted in Product Idea Exchange that aligns with your ask and is submitted as below,

{

Export Rubric Statistics (D144)

Direct link:

https://desire2learn.brightidea.com/ideas/D144

}

I kindly request you upvote the above mentioned feature request.

Regards,

Nik

• Jennifer.W.973
    Jennifer.W.973 Posts: 357 🎆

@John.S.971 I think the best that instructors can do is copy & paste data from the View Statistics pages or print the graded rubrics to PDF for each student from within Class Progress.

The Data Hub has an advanced data set on Rubric Assessments that might be what instructors are looking for, if admins want to export the data files for each org unit.