How do I delete a quiz with a locked sign?

Hello

I've imported quizzes from several courses and now I want to delete the ones that I'm not using in the course.

However when I try in the quiz management area, the courses I tick are not deleted I think because they have a key (locked?) symbol by them.

Why is this locked symbol there and can I remove it to delete the quizzes which I am not using in the course?

Hope you can help.

Debbie

Tagged:

Answers

• Mohit.B.878
    Mohit.B.878 Posts: 54

Hello @Debbie.T.406

Thank you for reaching out to D2L through the Brightspace Community. I'm a member of the Product Support team.

While I understand you are having some issues trying to delete the quiz, could you please share a screenshot of the symbol you are referring to? Alternatively, you can open a support case with us so we can take a closer look and assist accordingly.

Best Regards,
    Mohit Bhargav

• Debbie.T.406
    Debbie.T.406 Posts: 31 🌱

Hello

Here you go . . .

I'm wondering if it is because I've been experimenting setting up a grade book and I notice that it has these quizzes in it.

Thanks for replying quickly Mohit.

Debbie

• Mohit.B.878
    Mohit.B.878 Posts: 54

Hello @Debbie.T.406

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. It appears the quizzes are associated with grade items. I suggest you remove the grade items first and then try to delete the quizzes.

If you are still unable to complete the action, please open a support case so one of our support members can look into the issue.

Best Regards,
    Mohit Bhargav