Can you create a question pool from single quiz questions just display in a Quiz

Answers

• Ricardo.S.110
    Ricardo.S.110 Posts: 149

@Sharon.A.442

If I understand you correctly, you would like to create a question pool in a quiz featuring questions from other quizzes.

If that's the case then, yes! You can do it as long as you have all those questions saved to your Question Library.

If you haven't yet saved your other quiz questions to your Quiz Library, you can take the following steps:

In the Quizzes tool,

• Click "Question Library"
    • Next, click Import > Browse Existing Questions.
    • Then, click "Source" to select the Quiz you would like to import questions from.
    • Next, check off the questions you would like to import from that particular quiz and hit "import"

Repeat the same set of steps for all the quizzes you would like to import questions from.

Once you have imported all the desired questions to your Question Library, you will be able to create a question pool in your quiz.

You can learn more about the Question Library and Questions pool from the following Community article:

https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/19017-manage-quiz-questions

Please let me know if this answers your question.

• Sharon.A.442
    Sharon.A.442 Posts: 8 🌱

Thankyou so much for your time and expertise. I am sure this will work. Have a great day.