Report for inactive vs. active users

Options

What is the best report to use run to look for active vs. inactive users in a particular org unit? This is not based off a particular activity or assignment in the course. We are looking for active vs. inactive users - I don't see that option other than going to the Classlist and looking at each individual enrollee.

Answers

• Camila.A.559
    Camila.A.559 Posts: 4
    Options

Hello @Heather.K.449

Thank you for reaching out to the Brightspace Community.

You can easily identify the accounts that have the status as “Inactive” within your organization by doing the following:
    Access the users tool from Admin Tools > Expand the “Show Search Options” tab > Scroll down until you see Active Status > Click the box and select Inactive

Once you select this filter you can scroll back up and click on search and this will show you all the account with the Inactive status in your organization

Best regards,

Camila

• Heather.K.449
    Heather.K.449 Posts: 43 🧭
    Options

Thank you for explaining how to view this information in the course, Camila. Is there a way to print a report that you know of that is Org Unit specific?

• Heather.K.449
    Heather.K.449 Posts: 43 🧭
    edited May 16
    Options

@Camila.A.559 - Hello. I was wondering if you saw my message above regarding the ability to print a report instead of viewing option only. Our faculty currently do not have the option to view users status - so I'm hoping to generate a report instead. Or do you know what roles & permissions need to be turned on for the faculty to view this information?

Thank you for your help,

Heather