Intelligent Agent Release Conditions

Options
cmallory7@ccc.edu
cmallory7@ccc.edu Posts: 2 🔍
edited February 28 in Higher Ed / Postsecondary
I am currently working on setting up Intelligent Agents and was curious what Release Conditions work best when trying to connect publisher linked content? I was considering 'Has Not Completed Content Topic' since these are external learning tools, does that work to catch if a student has not completed work?

Answers

• Stefanie.B.518
    Stefanie.B.518 Posts: 454 admin
    Options

Hi @cmallory7@ccc.edu
    I might recommend a release condition "Grade Value on a Grade Item" if the external learning activity is still intended to submit a grade item.

The reason being that a visit to the content topic might not equal completion of the external learning activity in this case.

In both of those instances there may be risk that the student could receive too many notification if not scheduled carefully. ex. the student may not be expected to complete the learning activity until they've been in the course for a month- but you wouldn't want them to get and IA every week. If this is a possibility, I'd recommend a monthly frequency or perhaps a scheduled 1 time run.

I noticed that your username here has not yet been updated. Completing these Single Sign On Registration Steps for Community should help to:
    - update your username to firstname.Lastinitial.threeDigitNumber
    - connect you to resource like PIE and Learning Center