Complete button showing

Options

Kia ora,

Where can I check what causes the Completion button to show within a course. See image for reference.

User has yet to complete all course requirements. Release conditions have not been met. Event logged has nothing.

User details: https://newlms.immune.org.nz/d2l/home

Name: Tina Chin

Course: Flexible learning vaccinator foundation

Complete button appears on landing page under my courses.

RC for award: completes assessments above or equal to 80 percent and completes tutorial assignment

User has not completed assessments.

Award has not been given. NO awards available for her.

Answers

• Rusha.S.831
    Options

Hello @UniServices-ACS.G.145,

The 'Complete' button shows when the user has completed all the required activities/content. Here's an article on how it tracks content completion and participation.

May I suggest you open a support case please to further look into this issue for you?

Thank you,

Rusha

• UniServices-ACS.G.145
    Options

Kia ora,

I opened a support case. Emilio was assisting and could not provide help. Going around in circles now.

As mentioned in above statement - the user has not completed all required content. So I am not sure why is is appearing as Complete.

• Sangeetha.T.629
    Sangeetha.T.629 Posts: 119
    edited December 2023
    Options

Hi @UniServices-ACS.G.145 ,

I believe you have raised it to incorrect team.

You are best to have one of your organization's Approved Support Contacts (ASC) open a case with the D2L
    Helpdesk.

For more information on how an ASC can open a support case, I would recommend reviewing our ASC Resource List, specifically the Creating and Managing Cases section.

Note: As a best practice, it would be good to include detailed steps to reproduce, as well as examples of users who have encountered the issue and/or any of the responses they received in those instances. If possible, noting the date/time of the occurrences is also useful to the troubleshooting process.

Thanks,

Sangeetha