Do you guys provide any support to use this application?

Options
Manveer Kaur.G.1
Manveer Kaur.G.1 Posts: 2 🔍
Hi ,

I am not familiar with the software. In case I need any assistance to work on this application. Please let me know to find the solution to my issues with the software.

Kind Regards,
Manveer Gill
Tagged:

Answers

• Iwona.S.533
    Options

Hi @Manveer Kaur.G.1

Thank you for your question.

For any Brightspace-related issues, you can post them here and our D2L staff will try to help you as soon as possible, depending on the nature of the problem.
    If the issue needs further investigation, you will be advised to open a support ticket. To do that, you will have to contact your D2L Admin at your institution and they will submit a case to D2L Support team on your behalf.
    Regards,
    Iwona

• Alex.L.241
    Options

Hi @Manveer Kaur.G.1 ,

There are lots of ways to help you get started using Brightspace!

If you are working with Brightspace as an instructor or course facilitator, I suggest you start here: https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/22330-new-brightspace-instructor-learning-path . If you are working with Brightspace as an administrator, I suggest you start with this page: https://community.d2l.com/brightspace/kb/articles/22329-new-brightspace-administrator-learning-path . In both of these articles, there are links to courses in the Learning Center to help new users, like yourself, learn about the Brightspace tools to drive engagement and create accessible learning opportunities. There are also links to our documentation in the Brightspace Community which you can sort/filter by your role to find step-by-step guides about all the tools within Brightspace. Is there a specific tool that you have a question about? I am happy to share a resource or answer a specific question. Lastly, when you do have questions that you can't answer through documentation, post a discussion, just like you did and our D2L team or other Community members will hop in to help!

Just as @Iwona.S.533 shared, if you think there is something wrong with your Brightspace instance, I suggest that you connect with the Brightspace Administrator for your organization so they can submit a support ticket to resolve the issue.

I hope this helped!

Alex, D2L