Certificate is not being awarded

Options
Debbie.T.406
Debbie.T.406 Posts: 21 🌱
edited November 2023 in Higher Ed / Postsecondary

Hello

I hope you can help.

I've set up a simple course with a course completion certificate if learners meet have visited all content modules and topics (only 1 requirement).

I've ticked that 'Award hidden until earned: true'

Can you explain why the award is being generated automatically to any learners who meet this requirement? I've impersonated them and they have completed every module.

Tagged:

Answers

• Mohit.B.878
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for reaching us through the community, Awards can be automatically issued based on release condition criteria or can be manually awarded. In this case, Since the Current set criteria is:  visited all content modules and topics, Users who fulfil this requirement will receive the award automatically.

As for : I've ticked that 'Award hidden until earned: true’ Please know Hiding awards means that the award does not appear on the Available Awards tab of the Awards page. After the learner earns the award, it appears on the Available Awards and My Awards page.

To enhance your understanding of the Awards tool Please refer to the article: Create and Manage Awards.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us or open a support case.

Best regards,

Mohit Bhargav

• Debbie.T.406
    Debbie.T.406 Posts: 21 🌱
    Options

Hello

I've double checked the Create and Manage Awards page and all seems in order - I'll open a support case.

Many thanks

Debbie